It's always great when we receive a postcard from a country where the postcards are hard to find and even more when we cross that country out of the missing list!
|Al Zubarah Fort|
This postcard arrived from Sweden sent by Merja
The Zubarah Fort was originally built by Sheikh Abdullah bin Jassim Al Thani in 1938 to serve as a Coast Guard station, although some utter that it was built to serve as a police station. It was later renovated into a museum to display diverse exhibits and artworks, most especially for contemporarily topical archaeological findings. - in: wikipedia
Post a Comment